Current Global is a global communications agency and creative powerhouse. Our footprint spans Asia, Europe, Africa, North and South America and has strength and depth across consumer marketing, corporate communications, health and technology. Our dynamic team of brand marketing, public relations and digital veterans work with some of the world’s most iconic brands to develop highly strategic and creative campaigns, collaborating across our four talent communities: Client Experience, Planning, Content and Integrated Media. Current Global offers exciting career opportunities for entrepreneurial leaders. Learn more at www.currentglobal.com
Current Global is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide full-service, high-level administrative support to the senior leadership team (Senior Vice President, Executive Vice President and President titles) as well as day to day support for the larger agency. Preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for senior leaders are critical responsibilities of this role, as is organizing travel, the timely management of expense reports and handling miscellaneous information requests. The Executive Assistant must possess a high level of flexibility, technical capacity and time management skills. Additionally, it is imperative that this person demonstrate a proactive approach and personal effectiveness, the ability to collaborate and to keep composure under pressure.
- Arrange travel including flights, hotel, rental car and other necessary arrangements for SVPs, EVPs and President, as well as for client and spokesperson requests when needed
- Process expense reports for SVPs, EVPs and President accurately and in a timely manner
- Schedule, coordinate and assist with both client and internal meetings as well as conference calls, including but not limited to placing food orders, reserving and setting up conference rooms, ensuring Webex and/or Skype is working, creating welcome signs, etc.
- Manage calendars and time entry for SVPs, EVPs and President
- Oversee and maintain agency’s PTO tracker for all offices, including monthly communication with staff and reconciliation of time taken
- Manage the coordination of new hire onboarding experience, including but not limited to, creating onboarding agenda, coordinating desk and computer set up, scheduling orientation and first week logistics, etc.
- Create, edit and maintain presentations, documents and spreadsheets as needed and directed
- Handle miscellaneous distribution requests (i.e. larger projects, not everyday needs)
- Prepare and track outgoing mail and shipments
- Create Purchase Orders
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- 3+ years of previous experience in an administrative capacity, preferably in an agency environment
- Some college preferred
- Able to manage competing priorities while being deadline conscious
- Subject matter expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Able to develop solutions to a wide variety of issues and concerns
- Able to work independently, as well as under general direction/supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Consistently shows initiative and takes ownership of projects
- Shows good judgement when working with team members, clients and vendors
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Maintains positive and professional demeanor at all times to all employees
Current Global is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Current recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.