Current Global is a global communications agency and creative powerhouse. Our footprint spans Asia, Europe, North and South America and has strength and depth across consumer marketing, corporate communications, health and technology. Our dynamic team of brand marketing, public relations and digital veterans work with some of the world’s most iconic brands to develop highly strategic and creative campaigns, collaborating across our four talent communities: Client Experience, Insights, Content and Integrated Media. Current Global offers exciting career opportunities for entrepreneurial leaders. Learn more at www.currentglobal.com
Current Global is seeking a dynamic and motivated Freelance Senior Copywriter to join our growing creative team. We are looking for someone with the right combination of conceptual approach, self-motivation, and artistic skills necessary to create, sell and execute impactful ideas for our clients.
You will be creating videos, activations and experiences for our clients. You need to be obsessive about honing your craft and polishing your words. Understanding brand tone, a passion for problem solving, and the ability to spin stories out of thin air, must be in your DNA.
• Crafting stories and building brands through campaign level thinking and execution
• Work with art directors, designers, strategists, producers and other team members to develop original concepts and executions with the intention of sparking conversation and engagement.
• Ongoing development of new ideas, creative concepts, headlines, video scripts, social posts and various other forms of online/offline brand storytelling
• Presenting ideas and production-ready executions to internal and external stakeholders
• Ensure all creative adheres to existing brand guidelines and best practices
• Wear multiple hats: depending on your skills, there will be times when you will have to drive the creative process by playing multiple roles throughout concepting and execution phases
• 4-7+ years of copywriting experience in an agency or related field (advertising, digital, social media, publishing/content or public relations)
• Must be self-motivated, hardworking, well organized, thick skinned and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests and deliverables
• Ongoing drive to understand emerging techniques, trends and philosophies in marketing, technology, interaction and social media
Current Global is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Current recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
California residents who are past or current applicants, please click here for our California Consumer Privacy Act Notice.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.