Current Global, a mid-sized global communications agency, is looking for an ambitious Health Director to join its rapidly growing team based in London.
The firm has some major pharmaceutical clients under its belt and is looking to springboard off these foundational accounts to build a thriving health practice.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of an early-stage, high-growth firm and chart your own career path.
Current Global launched in March 2019 when IPG agencies Creation and Current came together to form a creative powerhouse offering a boutique client experience backed by the resources of one of the industry’s leading marketing service networks. Our footprint spans Asia, Europe, Africa, North and South America and has strength and depth across consumer marketing, corporate communications, health and technology sectors.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced health PR practitioner (proven pharma business capabilities are is essential), with a strong track-record in new business. We need someone who has the hunger and talent to wow clients, prospects and talent alike, and wants the opportunity to apply everything they’ve learnt in their career to build and lead their own business
Experience of running integrated health campaigns, including digital and social is desired.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Drive growth with existing and prospective health clients
* Lead key business development opportunities and pitches. Maximize business potential and advance great work through masterful orchestration of high-performing integrated teams
* Serve as trusted advisor and business partner to key client contacts. Develop and advance health industry/sector leadership
* Cast integrated teams based on knowledge of client and specific needs of opportunity
* Ensure that teams are leveraging the right resources across communities at the right time to develop and deliver client-centred business solutions
The ideal candidate will have:
* Commercial acumen – Have strong proven experience of having built up a profitable business/practice and growing teams
* Excel across all spheres of communication and demonstrate excellence through leadership/example
* Demonstrate a clear understanding of our digital/social capabilities and how to apply them to client work
* Quality standards – set high quality standards across teams, have an eye for detail and proactively contribute to quality standards across the company
* Presentation skills – be a confident and convincing presenter that exudes credibility in all meetings whether internal or external
* Continuously striving to demonstrate originality and creativity routed in sound strategic insight to apply to client’s work
* Showcasing and encouraging an entrepreneurial approach to both client work and the business as a whole
* Looking for creative ways and approaches to build the business both within and across practice.
* Demonstrate creation of ideas and encourage ideation amongst team members
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Current Global. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Down to volume, we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion and we wish you all the best in your search.
Current Global is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.