Our Healthcare unit works with an impressive portfolio of national and international clients from the pharmaceutical, healthcare and medical technology sectors. To continue our success, we are looking for a creative team player to build out our creative excellence in the development and execution of creatively strong ideas and concepts that add real value to our client solutions. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Healthcare for Germany and the Executive Creative Director for Germany.
For our Healthcare PR team in Frankfurt / Main, Cologne or Berlin we are currently looking for a
Senior Art Director Healthcare (f/m/d)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – YOU …
Creative Abilities / Your Work
- Establish creative work as core from the beginning of every client project.
- Produce a breadth of fresh, strategic, integrated and persuasive ideas and concepts, predominantly for B2B/HCP communication.
- Create for all media types from conception to completion.
- Master all nuances of your work, from tactical to conceptual.
- Drive new thinking and set new impulses across all existing and emerging experience platforms, for product / therapy / data communication, media relations, digital and social campaigning, PR stunts, visualisation and a variety of brand touchpoints.
- Define quality standards for creative healthcare work and consider the compliance framework.
- Ensure quality and approve work for client presentations.
- Manage your work independently, under tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects.
Communication & Collaboration
- Persuasively present work to clients and our inter-disciplinary in-house teams.
- Build effective relationships with our agency and network colleagues.
- Collaborate with others on production and execution of the creative
- Educate your colleagues on creative workflows and best practices.
- Demonstrate an ability to think on your feet.
- Take responsibility and assume accountability for your work.
- Make sound decisions in an expedient manner.
- Uphold the highest standards for all agency work.
- Are an advocate of your team and the agency.
- Support the creative direction and culture of the agency.
YOUR PROFILE – YOU …
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience in creative conception in an agency environment.
- Have proven experience in B2B/HCP healthcare communication and are a solid copywriter or art director.
- Already have a conceptual portfolio.
- Have developed and executed national campaigns before.
- Are passionate about digital healthcare communication and have mastered the subject of prescription medication.
- Have extensive experience in setting up great creative work and produce creative assets across many different media types and channels.
- Are an excellent strategic thinker and have strong conceptual skills.
- Demonstrate and apply comprehensive knowledge of relevant creative software.
- Have a good level of pioneer spirit and a good sense of humor.
- Can work with virtual teams and manage them very well. If you have any experience of managing and supervising other creatives, this would be advantageous but not essential.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Speak German at native speaker level.
- Have a very good command of spoken and written English.
- Flexible working hours and home office arrangements
- Professional and structured onboarding with your personal mentor
- A great job with interesting topics in an international and innovative environment
- Access to a global network of communications experts
- 28 days of annual holidays as well as Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve as additional free days
- Team Breakfasts, Lunch & Learn sessions
- A wide range of discounts at selected shopping partners
Become part of our success as a Senior Art Director Healthcare (f/m/d). We look forward to receiving your full application (cover letter, CV and portfolio) stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date via Email to email@example.com.
You want to know more about us or the position mentioned above?
Just call: Your contact person is Lisa Döcke +49 (0) 30 203510.