You have experiences in PR agency work with a focus on media relations. You have established experiences in healthcare PR for pharmaceutical, biotech or medical technology companies. You are familiar with specialist and patient communication, stakeholders and influencers, as well as journalists and the media. Together with your team, you have timing, quality and results firmly under control.
Are prescription products a challenge for you, but not an obstacle to innovative communication?
Does this sound interesting and are you looking for new tasks, more responsibility, leadership, a successful team and access to a global network of expertise and experience? Then apply now!
For our office in Holzkirchen near Munich we are looking for a Senior PR Consultant Media Relations (f/m/d) starting January 2020.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – YOU…
- advise clients from strategy to implementation
- plan a variety of PR and communication campaigns and implement them independently
- create press texts, topic articles and much more
- are looking for creative ways to inspire your contacts and clients
- plan and run customer events (press conferences, editorial visits, congresses, etc.) as well as customer workshops
- implements content in a textual and audiovisual way
- work together with journalists, subject matter experts and influencers
- talk to professionals, patients and stakeholders
- are responsible for project and budget management
YOUR PROFILE – YOU…
- have 5+ years of professional experience in the field of healthcare communications
- have a high affinity for digital communication and first experiences in social media
- love challenges and multifaceted projects
- work in a team independently and on your own responsibility
- have a high degree of flexibility and customer orientation
- have an affinity for digital communications and social media
- speak German as native speaker level
- have a very good command of spoken and written English
OUR OFFER – WE …
- have flexible working hours and home office arrangements
- offer you a professional and structured onboarding with your personal mentor
- give you scope and development perspectives in different directions
- offer you a great job with interesting topics in an international and innovative environment
- give you access to a global network of communications experts
- spend 28 days of annual holidays as well as Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve as additional free days
- often welcome the day with a team breakfast, close the week with a sun downer and celebrate our success together
- offer our employees a wide range of discounts at selected shopping partners
- are a wonderful team and looking forward to welcome you
Become part of our success as a Senior PR Consultant Media Relations (f/m/d). We are looking forward to receiving your application (in German) with your salary statement as well as your earliest starting date by email to email@example.com.
You want to know more about us or this position? Just call us at +49 (0)30 2035 10! Lisa Döcke will be pleased to answer all your questions.