Current Global is a global communications agency and creative powerhouse. Our footprint spans Asia, Europe, North and South America, and has strength and depth across consumer marketing, corporate communications, healthcare and technology. Our dynamic team of brand marketing, public relations and digital veterans work with some of the world’s most iconic brands to develop highly strategic and creative campaigns, collaborating across our four talent communities: Client Experience, Insights, Content and Integrated Media. Current Global offers exciting career opportunities for entrepreneurial leaders. Learn more at www.currentglobal.com
We are looking for a strategic leader who sees business problems from the eyes of real people, using data, observation and experience to create strategies that will benefit a client’s brand and business by engaging audiences and delivering measurable value. With an emphasis on developing compelling insights, this person will be an active member across client teams and large contributor to new business opportunities. S/he will be responsible for challenging conventional thought and providing a neutral point-of-view for communications strategy and planning. Our ideal candidate should have experience building brand and creative strategies that deliver ideas across channels, tactics and content, and possess the ability to guide measurement that is aligned with strategy.
As the leader of our Insights community, s/he will work closely with agency executives to further build this discipline and grow a team of planners, analysts and subject matter experts. A strong collaborator is a must, as this person also will work with leadership and team members across the Creative/Content, Client Experience and Integrated Media communities.
• Lead and guide the quality of strategic output of the department including briefs, strategic narratives and POVs.
• Create a culture of insight, ensuring the practice is embedded into our client delivery and that the broader agency is educated on brand and communication strategy fundamentals.
• Collaborate with CX leads to guide key clients and provide consistent thought leadership.
• Champion and enhance the methods by which teams uncovers insights and measures results.
• Lead, motivate and grow a team of planners, analysts and subject matter experts.
• Play a central role in new business.
• Serve as an opinion leader by sharing best practices, case studies and thought leadership.
• Participate in industry events to help position Current as a strategic leader.
• 12+ years of experience in strategic planning, preferably at an agency.
• Experience in PR and digital (social, content, video, media, influencer) is preferred.
• Persuasive presenter and speaker, able to tell a story based on data and hypothesis.
• Experience building, managing and mentoring a team.
• Deep industry network and credibility within the industry.
• Self-motivated, fun, entrepreneurial and endlessly curious.
Current is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Current recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.